06:30 AM : Meet at Jetty (Opposite) Tropicana Riverside Bar & Restaurant by 06:30 am & Check in with Coordinator ( Sunny)
06:30AM : Board Boat Number 773, wear Life Jackets, followed by Safety Briefing.
07:00 AM : Watch the Sunrise from your Boat, and Spot the "Birdlife" waking up,
07:00 AM : See the Mugger-Crocodiles found in Goa, They belong to the Mugger species that have actually adapted themselves to surviving in the saline waters of Cambarjua Canal. Mugger Crocodiles are considered harmless unlike their Saltwater cousins who prey on livestock and even Humans.
08:00 AM : Goan Snacks & Beer on the way Back
08:30 AM : Arrive sinquerim Jetty by 09:00 am ( end tour)
What is included in the tour
06:30 AM 2 hour Ride on Boat with Modern Toilet. & Life Saving Equipment.
07:00 AM Guided Tour of Cumbharjua Backwaters & Canal.
08:00 AM Bottled Water, Softdrink (or) Beer.
09:00 AM Goan Snacks, & Soft Drinks ( at Sinquerim Jetty ).
What is NOT included in the tour
Transportation to & from Sinquerim Jetty
Tips & Gratuities
Videography & Camera Fees Levied by Government
Mugger Crocodile is a Species Protected under the Law and Hunting for it is Strictly forbidden.
Patience is required along with attention from tourists because toothy reptiles prefer quiet loneliness
and somedays it’s difficult to find one up close
Dont feed the crocodiles.because they can get used to human food,& would start rushing on boats in search of the next meal, and this can become a dangerous situation.
Mugger-Crocodiles aren't aggressive and even, (they say) when someone of local fishermen comes into water, they are just peaceable & leave. there are no recent cases of attack of the
Mugger-crocodile on human, and whichever investigation has revealed one or two cases of poaching.
- Bird Watching
- Crocodile Trip
1. Meet at Tropicana Riverside Bar & Restaurant by 06:30 am & Check in with Coordinator ( Sunny)
2. Board Boat Number 773, wear Life Jackets, & Safety Briefing.
3. Watch the Sunrise from your Boat, and spot the "Birdlife" waking up,
4. See the Crocodiles found in Goa, belong to the Mugger species that have actually adapted themselves to surviving in the saline waters of Cambarjua canal. Mugger crocodiles are considered harmless unlike their saltwater cousins who prey on livestock and even humans.
5. Goan Snacks & Beer on the way Back
6. Arrive sinquerim Jetty by 09:00 am ( end tour)