Goa, also known as the "Pearl of the Orient" and "Tourist Paradise" is famous for not just its beaches but also for ADVENTURE WATER SPORTS, the architectural grandeur of its Temples, Churches, Old Portuguese Houses and scenic beauty. It is one of the few places where the hills meet the sea for a magnificent view of the sea. The swaying palms and sparkling sandy beaches, not forgetting the rivers weaving their way through the villages and towns. Night life in Goa too is not to be missed with the beaches and clubs playing live music all night long. There are all kinds of possibilities that exist here to whet a travelers appetite and it is no co-incidence that Goa tops the list of the most traveled to destinations in the Indian subcontinent.
What is included in the tour
- Luxury Cruise or Adrenalin Pumping Ride the choice is yours.
- First aid kit (our guides are certified in handling first aid situations)
- Bottled Water & Ice
- Service Tax .
What is NOT included in the tour
- Food & Beverages
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Breakfast and dinner .
- 2-3 Hours in a Luxury Boat .
- All taxes and surcharges included.
- One day sight seeing .
- Private Boat ride
- Complimentary mineral water and Ice Box
- Perfect tour for solo travellers, couples and families.
- Arrive at Jetty by own transport
- Enjoy Cruise