For Swimmers & Freedivers only
A Mini "Titanic" of Goa, Go Deeper & see Creatures of the Deep, Corals & Fish that you could not imagine in your dreams.
Available on request
Aguada Fort Area, Goa
What we'll give. What we won't
What is included in the tour
Free-Dive Equipment Rental
Free-Dive Training and Safety Skills
Boat Ride till Grand Island
Water and Fruits & Indian Snacks ( Aloo-Bonda & Samosa )
Under water Video Shooting on GoPro Camera
What is NOT included in the tour
Rs 300 Lunch
RS 200 Transport uptill 5 Kms
- 6 am Pool Training at our Dive Centre Send whatsapp (Hi) to 8551838597 for nearest Dive Location.
- 8 am arrive at ( Aguada Dolphin Boat Trips /Sinquerim Jetty) Pay Balance and get on Boat
- 60 Minutes Boat Ride to Grand Island.
- 10 minutes briefing by Dive Master, on the things happening that day,
- Watch ( from the comfort of the Boat) , the Following Places ,: Aguada Fort , Modern Light House, Oldest Jail in Goa , Governors Palace , and the Pods of the Rare Humpback Dolphins Jumping about, and the SeaGulls trying to Flying Close to the Boat (Keep your cameras Ready)
- when you reach the Island , after dropping anchor you will be given time to get comfortable in the water,
- Only Once you tell us we will begin the training and Dive among the Wreckage of "Suzys Deck"
- Videos of dive will be given via Google Link next day please carry your own mobile Phone for emergency.
- Return Back to Jetty .
- end of tour
Curbside Pickup From Your Hotel, ( for groups above 20 people) in Arpora, Baga,Calangute, Candolim, smaller groups and individuals please come to location below
Sinquerim Jetty, Aguada Fort Area, Candolim, Goa 403515, India
View on Map